Yes, the new resources and announcements already shared this year have been exciting. And, YES, we managed to top it with incredible updates this quarter!
The biggest news, first revealed during Member Summit 2022, is our new logo and website! We’re thrilled about the new look and how it better showcases the innovative work of our incredible Members.
We were also ecstatic to announce that Christina Roosen is the newest Consortium Innovator!
Christina’s habit of “opting-in” has resulted in significant contributions to both the work of the Consortium itself and to the success of individual Members. With her extensive experience in both communities and analytics, Christina has been an active contributor to the Understanding Success by Channel project and was a presenter for that group at multiple Member Summits. She also offered her time, thoughts, and data to a series of calls around building a healthy measurement system.
New Public Resources
- Principles for an Adaptive Organization
- Observations on Innovation
- The KCS v6 Adoption Guide has been updated to the KCS v6 Adoption & Transformation Guide
Public Event Recordings and Recaps
Consortium Members generously share much of our intellectual property, under Creative Commons License, in the Consortium Digital Library.
Member-Only Event Recordings and Resources
Links in this section are accessible to Consortium Members via login. If you are a Member and need access, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Team Meeting: KnowledgeOps
- Ongoing monthly gatherings for our Communities of Practice for Salesforce and ServiceNow
- All Member Summit 2022 presentations and recordings
- A Field Guide for KCS Program Management created by and for Consortium Members focused on successful and sustainable KCS implementations.
Wow! I just finished reading through the Field Guide to KCS Program Management. There is so much experience and practical wisdom packed into such a compact document–it’s the essence of KCS. There’s especially useful and all-new material on engaging executives and the role of the program team / manager. If you’re anywhere near the operation of a KCS program, read it…and bookmark it.
-David Kay, DB Kay and Associates
Behind the Scenes
- Final touches on the new website!
- Planning and prep for lots of upcoming events, including IN PERSON MEMBER SUMMIT 2023!
As always, check our events page for upcoming opportunities to learn from our vibrant community and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or YouTube for more!