We are so excited to see you at the 2023 Member Summit! We will be together in person to explore innovative topics around Customer Engagement and hear from Members about their operational experiences with KCS, Intelligent Swarming, and Predictive Customer Engagement.
To keep with the Consortium’s focus on building relationships, space is limited, so register soon!
If you have seats included in your Membership level (Benefactor, Sponsor, Participant Plus), registration instructions for those seats are sent via email. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Preliminary Agenda (more details to follow)
- Monday, March 27: Evening Welcome Reception
- Tuesday, March 28: 9 am – 5 pm followed by group dinner
- Wednesday, March 29: 9 am – 5 pm
- Thursday, March 30: 9 am – 12 pm
Registration fee includes:
- Monday: evening welcome reception
- Tuesday: breakfast, lunch, morning and afternoon breaks, and reception and group dinner
- Wednesday: breakfast, lunch, and morning and afternoon breaks
- Thursday: breakfast and morning break
Please note: Attendees are responsible to make and pay for their own hotel accommodations; instructions for booking at the discounted group room rate will be sent with registration confirmation.
Dress is business casual.
The health and safety of the Consortium for Service Innovation community is our top priority. We will be following federal, state, and local regulations at the time of the event. We ask that everyone attending take a COVID-19 home test before joining us and to excuse yourself from the event if you test positive or are experiencing symptoms.
- To make any changes or cancel, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration can be transferred to another attendee up to the start of the Member Summit.
- Cancellations made on or before March 13 will be refunded minus a $175 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made between March 14 and March 20 will be refunded minus a $1000 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made after March 20 are non-refundable. You will be given a credit for the registration fee, less $1000, which can be used toward another Consortium event. The credit will be valid for one year.