KCS v6 Aligned Services
KCS v6 Aligned Services support KCS adoption and success.
KCS v6 Aligned Services support KCS adoption and success. These companies offer a full suite of KCS professional services or KCS Coach Services.
DB Kay & Associates
DB Kay & Associates provides implementation services to help you roll out your KCS program right the first time.
- A Rapid Assessment to identify strengths to build on, and gaps to address
- A Design Workshop, customized for your company, to train participants, make key implementation decisions, and walk out with an actionable plan
- Experts on Call Consulting, to help keep you on track from the Design Workshop through launch
- Interim Program Management, to jumpstart your KCS program until a Program Manager is put in place
- End-user Training and Train-the-Trainer, to set you up for a successful Wave I and beyond
The consultancy pro accessio is focused on development and implementation of new strategies, deployment and optimization of business processes and the organizational change management: develop. implement. grow. KCS®
- Audit and Assessment Workshops to evaluate the current state in an organization with regards to collaboration culture, processes and tools
- Design Session Workshop to adapt the KCS methodology and prepare a detailed and intensive design of the organization-specific implementation
- Leadership workshops to enable managers to successfully lead, optimize and further develop a knowledge-based organization
- Adoption Support Program to accompany the implementation from Design Session on to the start of operations
- Support the Coach Selection with an organizational network analysis
- Trainings in KCS practices for end-users and internal coaches and trainers
Thrive! with Dr. Beth
While technology and process are key enablers of the KCS methodology, KCS is first and foremost about people and their behavior. KCS Coaches are the change agents within the support organization; they model and promote the behavior change required for a successful KCS adoption. The Aligned KCS Coach Development Workshop helps coaches learn the skills they need to encourage, inspire, and support change. Coaches become the change agents that help create momentum in a KCS adoption – or any critical organizational change strategy.
KCS (Knowledge-Centered Service) Adoption Guidance and Advisory
We’re proud to be recognised as one of the leading specialists in Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) in Europe thanks to our industry-leading, certified instructors and advisors.
We can provide holistic, end-to-end KCS enablement:
- Our experts will lay the foundation for a successful KCS adoption by performing an opportunity assessment to find strengths and weaknesses.
- We offer off-the-shelf or fully customised KCS workshops and training to suit the needs of your organisation.
- We help you understand and realise the value of investing in a coaching program by helping you build and grow your program. This includes Organizational Network Analysis (ONA) for coach identification, acting as an Interim Program Lead, Coach Lead or provide continuous leadership coaching.
- As we work with global support organisations with multiple service delivery centers, we have a deep understanding of cultural and language diversity.
- After conducting a KCS readiness analysis and health check, we provide recommendations and guidance.
- We support you in the evaluation and selection of service management and knowledge management tools and requirements for any customizations needed.
The fact that the listed products have achieved the KCS v6 Aligned designation does not relieve the buyer of doing due diligence.
The good news: Most service organizations have expanded beyond their agent-assist channels to include self-service support for their customers! The bad news: While service organizations have robust measures for their…
Leaders from Consortium Member companies gathered virtually this week for the 2023 Executive Summit. 32 executives representing 29 companies participated in two days of discussion. On day one, the Consortium’s…
Join our mailing list to receive updates about latest news and upcoming events.