Intelligent Swarming Training & Certification
Self-paced online training and Trainer-Led Workshops are available to deepen your Intelligent Swarming understanding.
Intelligent Swarming is a collaboration-based model that seeks to get the person, or people, most likely to be able to solve an issue working on that issue on the first touch.
The benefits of collaboration are well understood by support staff; they do it quite naturally. And, they often collaborate in spite of the traditional tiered support model and escalation processes that we have imposed on them. What if we created processes and structures that enabled collaboration? Early adopters of Intelligent Swarming are reporting compelling benefits including faster skills development, improved employee morale, and increased customer satisfaction.
Intelligent Swarming Fundamentals Course
This online, self-paced course is designed to create an understanding of what Intelligent Swarming is and why it is beneficial to stakeholders.
This entry-level, interactive online training and exam is intended for:
- Anyone interested in learning the basics of Intelligent Swarming
- Knowledge workers, managers, product managers, program and project managers
$195 (USD) for the course and exam bundle (also available separately.) Self-paced, interactive training. Approximately 40 minutes.
Intelligent Swarming Fundamentals Certification
The Intelligent Swarming Fundamentals Certification designates individuals who have an understanding of the benefits of Intelligent Swarming as well as a basic understanding of the Intelligent Swarming principles, concepts, practices, and techniques.
- Prerequisites: The Intelligent Swarming Fundamentals interactive online training is recommended but not required.
- Format and Pricing: $95 online, non-proctored exam of 32 multiple-choice questions with a 45 minute time limit. Bundle the exam with the Fundamentals online course for $195 or purchase the course separately for $145.
Intelligent Swarming Insights
This one-day, Trainer-led workshop provides:
- An introduction to the concepts and core principles.
- A summary of case studies, benefits, and lessons learned from the early adopters
- Is Intelligent Swarming a good fit for your organization? Key enablers and adoption considerations.
|Welcome & Introductions||Set the context for the workshop, get to know who is in the room|
|Intelligent Swarming Overview||Understanding of Intelligent Swarming principles, process and benefits|
|Is Intelligent Swarming Right for Your Organization?||Identify the key factors that indicate relevance: complexity, severity, new vs known ratio|
|Who Else Is Doing It? Case Studies.||Insight to early adopters’ experience|
|Critical Enablers||Understand the key dependencies for success|
|Organizational Assessment||How to assess your organization, where are they are with respect to the critical enablers?|
|Adoption Considerations||Ideas on how and where to get started|
Certified Trainers have flexibility on what they include in each course; please check with them on the specifics of their agenda.
Intelligent Swarming Design Workshop
This multi-day, Trainer-led workshop provides:
- A personalized engagement for your organization which covers an assessment of the relevance and value of Intelligent Swarming for your collaboration group.
- A Collaboration Health Survey and Social Network Analysis with results and analysis.
- Guided development of measurements framework, people profiles, and reputation model.
- Guided development of a communications plan and adoption roadmap.
- See full description or contact us for more details.