The momentum of 2022 did not slow down this past quarter. Increased demand for Intelligent Swarming led to the launch of a bunch of new resources, linked below, plus an exciting milestone – the first certification for Intelligent Swarming!
Additional new public event recordings are available as well as new Member-only resources across a range of topics.
- New Intelligent Swarming resources!
- Website refresh progress! We consolidated thekcsacademy.net and serviceinnovation.org into the single domain serviceinnovation.org.
Public Event Recordings and Recaps
(Consortium Members generously share much of our intellectual property, under Creative Commons License, in the Consortium Digital Library.)
- Intelligent Swarming 101 – summary of updates + 45 minute recorded overview
- KCS in Action: Sustaining Content Health & Customer Success with Content Strategy
- KCS Aligned Vendor Series
Member-Only Event Recordings and Resources
(Links in this section are accessible to Consortium Members via login. If you are a Member and need access, please contact email@example.com.)
- Ongoing monthly gatherings for our Communities of Practice for Salesforce and ServiceNow
- Team Meeting: Knowledge as a Product
- Consortium Conversation: Reconsidering the Content Continuum
- Member-Only Web Session: Introduction to Knowledge Graphs
- NEW Consortium Members: KCS Implementations sheet to share details about your KCS programs with each other
- 2 new Member Intro videos added! (find the Member Intro Playlist in the Member Wiki)
Behind The Scenes
- An exciting new KCS Program Management Guide is in progress! Created by and for Consortium Members in the role of KCS Program Manager as a guide to the specific areas that need attention in a successful and sustainable KCS implementation.
- Prep and registration for our 2022 Virtual Member Summit is underway!
- Our website and brand refresh progress continues (hint: if you attend the 2022 Virtual Member Summit, you will get a first look at our next, and biggest, phase of changes!)
As always, check our events page for upcoming opportunities to learn from our vibrant community and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or YouTube for more!