KCS Across the Organization
19-20 September 2018
Hosted by Dell EMC in County Cork, Ireland
Notes and presentations are available to Consortium Members on the wiki.
- Overview: KCS Across the Organization – Melissa George, Consortium
- Expanding KCS success from the traditional support environment into the Professional Services organization – Jim Mullins, Dell EMC
- Considerations for Implementing KCS and Intelligent Swarming in other lines of business – Sarah Carberry, SAP
- Engaging Tier 3 Support Engineers in KCS – Mark Churchill, Rockwell
- Using Agile methodology to deploy KCS across the whole Global Client Services organization – Judith de Jong, SDL
- Open Space Sessions
- Employee Effort: Demonstrating the value and ROI
- Key elements a KCS Program Manager needs to get in place
- Can KCS operate efficiently with only Level 1 participating?
- How to manage ownership of the knowledge article after a swarm
- Does the readiness adoption model need to be built for groups not handling cases?
- Best practices for getting started with KDEs.
- The KCS Center of Excellence (COE) program – Melissa George, Consortium
- Member experiences with a KCS COE
- KCS dashboard and Evolve Loop Activities – Bryan Sweeney, Autodesk
- KCS COE shared service – Maarten Koch, Ericsson
- Creating a framework for deploying KCS across the organization – Group Discussion
- KCS v6 Adoption Guide
- Upcoming events at the Consortium for Service Innovation
- Upcoming events at the KCS Academy
Amazon links are affiliate links that support the work of the Consortium