Leveraging ML and AI for Customer Success
8-10 August 2018
Hosted by PTC in Needham, MA
Notes and presentations are available to Consortium Members on the wiki.
- The Landscape and Opportunity for Automation in Support – Greg Oxton, Consortium
- Leveraging Text Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence in Support – Dan Nowitz, PTC
- Tableau’s Journey with KCS and AI – Birgit Hansen and Dave Jobling, Tableau
- Asking the Right Questions: Automation will replace humans in support – Group Discussion
- Tips for Using Automation – Brad Smith, Vector Business Navigation
- Automation in Support: Business Implications and Process – Group Discussion
- Augmented Reality KCS: A Demo from PTC
- Open Space Sessions
- How does the role of support agent change after automation?
- Will automation kill the knowledge article?
- How to bring AI into the company – can we create a “starter pack”?
- Is AI/automation what customers are looking for in support/services interaction?
- Implications of Emerging Automation Capabilities and Privacy Issues – Nitin Badjatia, Customer Commons (and ServiceNow)
- Measuring Customer Success – Greg Oxton, Consortium
- Education Could Save Us from Automation (LinkedIn)
- When Bots Teach Themselves to Cheat (Wired)
- Chatbots Should Meet KM and KCS (Chatbot Magazine)
- What happened when Google’s new assistant sounded too human (New Atlas)
- Want Better Customer Service? Don’t Call. Text. (Washington Post)
- Alexa Skills Kit for Business
- Book: Zone to Win
- Upcoming events at the Consortium for Service Innovation
- Upcoming events at the KCS Academy
Amazon links are affiliate links that support the work of the Consortium