- This event has passed.
KCS Academy World Tour: Silicon Valley 2020
March 3 - 8:00 am - 6:00 pm PST
Join us in Santa Clara for a one day event focused on bringing the KCS® community together for Knowledge-Centered Service content, conversations, and connections.
The KCS Academy, the network of resources and practitioners for KCS (the knowledge and content management best practice), is hosting a one-day conference. Come participate in conversations about:
- KCS implementation challenges and best practices
- Creating a KCS Center of Excellence
- Benefits of KCS certification
- Tools and services available to help with your KCS journey
- KCS Roundtables
Who should attend:
- People looking for a better way to share knowledge
- Managers exploring enterprise content management strategy
- Experienced KCS practitioners looking to share best practices with others on the KCS journey
Preliminary Agenda Coming Soon
Bring the whole team: register for four seats and get the fifth one free! Please send all four registered names to Jennifer Moortgat and she will respond with your free seat code.
Looking to brush up on your coaching skills? Attend the pre-event KCS Coach Workshop at the Santa Clara Convention Center on March 2nd (separate registration required).
8:00 Breakfast served
9:00 Program begins
12:00 Lunch served
1:00 Program resumes
4:30 Cocktail hour
Dress is business casual.
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Registration can be transferred to another attendee up to the start of the event.
- Cancellations made on or before February 24th will be refunded minus a $50 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made after February 24th are non-refundable.