- This event has passed.
March 2, 2020 - 8:00 am - 5:00 pm PST
Join us in Santa Clara for a one day KCS® Coach Workshop and take your KCS implementation to the next level.
KCS Coaches look after the most important part of a KCS implementation: the people doing the work. The creator of the KCS coaching curriculum, Beth Haggett, MSW, LCSW, PhD, will help us:
- Understand what makes an effective coach
- Practice the coaching process and learn how to utilize coaching tools and techniques
- Learn about motivation, rewards, and recognition, and how to maximize the value of each
- Learn about accountability and how to support and encourage it in others
Who should attend:
- KCS Coaches interested in learning and practicing coaching tools and techniques
- KCS program managers looking to level-up their KCS implementations
- Anyone looking to increase their self-awareness and communication skills
Dress is business casual.
Seating will be limited to the first 30 registrants for the Coach Workshop. A waiting list will be available if needed.
Join us the following day (March 3) for the KCS Academy World Tour also at the Santa Clara Convention Center (separate registration required.)
- Registration can be transferred to another attendee up to the start of the event.
- Cancellations made on or before February 17, 2020 will be refunded minus a $50 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made after February 17, 2020 are non-refundable.