Updated 22 June 2020
Consortium Annual Member Summit will happen virtually on September 23-25.
The Consortium’s Annual Member Summit is about bringing together a community of passionate people, and it is the strength of our community that makes the event successful. Our top goal in hosting any event is ensuring that we have a safe environment. Like much of the rest of the world, the Consortium for Service Innovation has been monitoring the impacts of the COVID-19 outbreak. Despite our hopes for an in-person meeting this year, the 2020 Member Summit will now take place virtually. This will be a new format for us, and we’re excited about the possibilities that a virtual event enables – including more Consortium member participation!
Not registered yet? Registration and information here. Already registered? We have pulled together the following FAQs.
What’s on the agenda?
Join us to discuss the impacts and implications of this year’s accelerated digital transformation. We’ll hear member experiences from athenahealth, Akamai, Poly, F5 Networks, Dell Technologies, PTC, and more around topics including:
- Leveraging KCS content for digital automation
- The evolving function of Knowledge Domain Analysis
- Emerging trends in Intelligent Swarming
- Coaching as a culture driver
- A new framework for measuring self-service success
We’ll meet from 9 am to 1 pm Pacific each day: September 23, 24, and 25.
Wednesday we’ll meet in a general session. Thursday will be Open Space, where attendees will determine the agenda at the beginning of the day. Friday starts with breakout options, and we’ll conclude the event in a general session.
What will happen with my registration?
The 2020 virtual Member Summit will not have any fees associated with it.
- If you have already registered for the Member Summit, your registration will be automatically transferred to the virtual event. You will receive new confirmation email from Eventbrite by June 30.
- If you have not already registered, or if you have colleagues who would like to join us, registration can be found here.
For individuals who previously registered and paid for the in-person event, there are two options:
- Apply your registration fee as a credit for a future event, valid through December 31, 2022.
- Request a full refund.
Please contact Jill DeGraff with any questions about these options.
Can I get a refund for any travel expenses already incurred?
The Consortium for Service Innovation is not liable for any travel or accommodation expenses already incurred. To avoid a penalty, please cancel or change any existing reservations directly with Austin Proper (at +1 512-628-1500) at least 48 hours in advance of your original arrival date. We strongly suggest you contact your airline (if applicable) as soon as possible; most have put new refund/rebooking policies in place due to the COVID-19 impacts.
Please let us know what questions we can answer. We look forward to seeing you virtually in September!