- This event has passed.
KCS Academy Roundtables
June 3, 2021 - 8:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
When the call begins you will have the opportunity to select two 45-minute sessions facilitated by Consortium staff and other KCS experts, on topics including:
- Getting Started on your KCS Journey – Helene Kallgarden, Certified Trainer, BMC
- Assessing and Maturing your KCS program – Ryan Matthews, NetApp
- Launching and Sustaining your KCS Coaching Program – Beth Haggett, Extraordinary Matters
- Maximizing KCS with an effective KDA program – Kelly Murray, Consortium for Service Innovation
- Measuring Success of your KCS Program – Arnfinn Austefjord, Consortium for Service Innovation
- Improving the effectiveness of your Self-Service Experience – Bonnie Chase, Coveo
- Intelligent Swarming Insights – Matt Seaman, Consortium for Service Innovation
There is limited seating for this event; please notify us if your plans change so someone else can join the conversation. This event will not be recorded.