Customer Experience Initiative
Delivering on service excellence involves shifts in perspective, strategy, culture, and leadership.
Consortium Members are working on a touch point model and desired outcomes, as well as techniques for understanding and improving the customer experience.
Definition of Service Excellence:
Maximize customer realized value through the use of our products and services.
We aim to reduce value erosion and maximize value addition by exploring:
- Building customer empathy
- Do you have a brand promise? Are you fulfilling it?
- Transitioning from customer support to customer success
Continuous Improvement Model
- Understanding the Customer Experience
- Assessing and designing improvements
- Measuring impact
This initiative used to be named the “Customer Success Initiative.” It was updated to reflect a broader scope and to distinguish it from the discipline of Customer Success.
Social Networks, Communities, & Support
The Customer Experience Initiative includes the work Consortium Members have done around the intersection of support and social media.
When integrated correctly into the service strategy, social can be a powerful knowledge-sharing tool.
Members have developed the following tenets of social and support:
- Monitor, Listen, and Learn
- Let Social Support Social
- Improve, Inform and Influence
See Social Networks, Communities, and Support for more details.
- Customer Success Initiative on the Members-only wiki (login required)
Three Types of Demand
- Assisted Support
- Customers want to talk to the vendor
- Phone, chat, email, click to submit case
- Support center, support analysts respond
- Customers use automated service tools, help integrated into the product or a web based portal/KB
- Communities and Social
- Customers want to interact with other users
- Ask, respond, comment, rate, vote
- Online forums, ideastorms, blogs, wikis, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
We are proud to recognize our KCS v6 Aligned Tool providers with new digital badges! About the KCS v6 Aligned Tool Program For KCS to be successful in your organization, it must…
We are proud to recognize our KCS v6 Aligned Service providers with new digital badges!
Join our mailing list to receive updates about latest news and upcoming events.