The Consortium has been working on the intersection of social media and support for the last few years. When integrated correctly into the service strategy, social can be a powerful knowledge-sharing tool. Members have developed the following three tenets of social and support. Future meetings will focus on the tactics involved in this approach.
- Monitor, Listen, and Learn
- Monitor trends of the “collective voice.”
- Identify and listen to the influencers.
- Let Social Support Social
- Nurture the health of the community and MVP programs.
- The community is about them… not you (or your company).
- Improve, Inform and Influence
- Continuous improvement of customer success and realized value.
- Predictive and proactive communications to customers.
- The Social Support Journey (pdf)
- Social Media: Engagement, Community, and Support (two minute video summary)
- Communities, Social Networks, and KCS (three minute video summary)