- This event has passed.
April 5 – 8:00 am – 10:00 am PDT
Join us for our popular KCS Roundtables, a discussion-based format on a variety of topics. This call will not be recorded.
When the call begins you will have the opportunity to select two 45-minute sessions facilitated by expert KCS practitioners, on topics including:
- Getting started on your KCS journey – Jessica Wu
- Launching and sustaining a KCS coaching program – Dr. Beth Haggett and Sander van der Moolen
- Maximizing KCS with an effective Knowledge Domain Analysis program – Dan Miller
- Measuring success of your KCS implementation – Arnfinn Austefjord
- Improving the effectiveness of the self-service experience and community experience- Christina Roosen
- Rebooting your KCS Program- Jason O’Donnell
KCS is a registered service mark of the Consortium for Service Innovation. By registering for this event, I am agreeing to abide by the Member Rules of Conduct and the Photo Policy.