26th Annual Member Summit
19-21 March 2018
Westin Verasa Napa in Napa, CA
Huge thanks to Ari Hoffman for his time, expertise, and care in making this video!
Highlights and Summaries from Attendees:
- Welcome & Overview of the Consortium’s Work – Greg Oxton, Consortium and Jennifer Crippen, DB Kay & Associates
- Agile Knowledge Management – David Kay, DB Kay & Associates and John Chmaj, Verint
- KCS Success Across the Organization – Melissa George, Consortium and Stephane Pinault, STEP IN K
- Leveraging AI for Customer Success – Matt Seaman, PTC
- “I Never Thought a KCS Adoption Could Go So Smoothly!” – Monique Cadena, Akamai
- 90/0 Case Study: 90% of what we know is published at or before case closure.
- Swarming at Red Hat – Bill Ackerman, Red Hat
- KCS Center of Excellence – Natalie Ecker, DTCC and Mike Griffiths, SAP
- Intelligent Swarming Panel – Adam Maino, FinancialForce and Lisa Manchester, ServiceNow and Saleem Syed, Autodesk
- Advanced KCS Measures: Velocity and Impact at Blizzard – Sabrina Meditz, Blizzard Entertainment
- Practical Application of AI Capabilities – Laurel Poertner and Sawan Deshpande, Coveo
- Harvard Business Review article: Fulfilling the Promise of AI Requires Rethinking the Nature of Work Itself
- Open Space Sessions
- AI and KCS, Automation for self-service
- How to change the mindset: are there any tips?
- Applying KCS Principles to non-support groups
- What concrete things should the Consortium do to align with Agile, Lean, DevOps?
- Online support community, how to do it right
- Data types and connectors for an effective AI environment
- KCS for startups
- How to adopt KCS across multiple outsource partners, tip/tricks, do don’ts
- How do you make product documentation part of KCS methodology, integrate KCS and product content
- How do we give our KCS authors the ability to publish articles for external visibility (customer facing)
- Measuring self-service success
- How to use KCS to centralize support
- Leadership Framework for Service Excellence – Brad Smith, Vector Business Navigation
- The Culture Factor: Harvard Business Review, Jan-Feb 2018
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us by Daniel Pink
- Make Mom Proud (share a story about your mom)
- Customer Engagement Models & AI – Jim Pendergast, Matt Chinn, and Kevin Walsh, AARP
- Artificial Intelligence Framework – Michael Wu, PhD
- How Target Figured Out a Teen Girl Was Pregnant Before Her Father Did (Forbes, February 2012)
- The Hangover: Summary and Key Takeaways – Greg Oxton, Consortium
Notes and presentations available to Consortium Members; contact Kelly Murray for more information.
Amazon links are affiliate links that support the work of the Consortium