Executive Summit 2018
22-24 October 2018
Thompson Seattle, Seattle, WA
Notes and presentations are available to Consortium Members on the wiki.
- The Leadership Framework and the Adaptive Organization – Greg Oxton, Consortium
- Interview with Amanda Parsons, General Manager of the Thompson Hotel – Kelly Murray, Consortium
- Asking the Right Questions: Get People Aligned to the Same Why, Because They Won’t Change Otherwise – Group Discussion
- Augmented Reality in Services – Matt Seaman, PTC
- Open Space Sessions
- Changing the C-level conversation: what’s the right approach?
- What is inhibiting re-imaging of customer service (digital transformation)?
- How does AI/machine learning change the way we think about success for KCS?
- Aligning the Consortium’s Work with Agile – David Kay, DB Kay & Associates
- Branding of the Consortium’s Work: Agile Taglines? – Greg Oxton, Consortium
- Measuring the Health and Value of Customer Interactions – Group Discussion
- Book: Badass: Making Users Awesome by Kathy Sierra
- Book: The No Asshole Rule by Robert Sutton
- Book: A More Beautiful Question by Warren Berger
- Article: The Five Trademarks of Agile Organizations by McKinsey & Company
- Post: How should CEO’s [executives] spend their time? by Patrick Lencioni
- Upcoming events at the Consortium for Service Innovation
- Upcoming events at the KCS Academy
Amazon links are affiliate links that support the work of the Consortium