2023 has been a transformative year with plenty to celebrate! We have established a new groove with a combination of in-person and virtual events – both of which have led to an impressive amount of new resources, captured wisdom, and collective experience to share from this year. We’ve included highlights here!
2023 Year in Review
Watch a ~50 minute recorded summary of the year or read on for the latest community news, resources, and behind the scenes updates.
What We’re Hearing About
- Purpose Driven Automation powered by advancing AI
- Knowledge Management across the Enterprise
- Support is truly End-to-End
- Management Practices are Stagnant
- Customer – Employee relationships will be the differentiator
Updates from earlier this year
Q4 2023 Updates
This quarter, we explored where things are heading related to KCS and continued to forge our relationship with AI.
- Staff Update (Thank you, Arnfinn!)
- Membership Dues Increase
- KCS v6 Aligned Tool Providers Recognized with Digital Badges
- KCS Adoption: Top 7 Tips for Getting Started
- Capture and Create Aren’t the Same
- Create a Strategic Framework to Establish Alignment and Buy-In
- Why Support Teams Should Consider Intelligent Swarming
Public Event Recordings and Recaps
Consortium Members generously share much of our intellectual property, under Creative Commons License, in the Consortium Digital Library
Member-Only Event Recordings & Resources
Links in this section are accessible to Consortium Members via login. If you are a Member and need access, please contact email@example.com.
- Ongoing gatherings for our Communities of Practice for Salesforce and ServiceNow
- Notes from the in-person Knowledge-Sharing for Success team meeting
- Updating the KCS Licensing Model: conversations about improving the technique
- Connected Data & Trusted Knowledge: a discussion about the fundamentals required to fulfill the promises of successful self-service and AI implementations
- KCS Beyond Support & Services: in which Oracle presents their efforts to implement KCS in a pre-sales environment
In a year marked by unprecedented technology change, the strength and dedication of our Members is a steady foundation from which we can continue to innovate.
We are grateful for the community’s contributions in 2023, and look forward to continued collaboration and exciting events in the year ahead. We hope to see you in Fort Worth in April – if not before!