As we passed the 2 year anniversary of our sudden shift to virtual, our community continues to show up with passion, collaborate across companies, and have new accomplishments to celebrate! While organizations explore hybrid workforce plans, interest in KCS and Intelligent Swarming has grown within our community and beyond.
- 30th Anniversary Kickoff! Monique Cadena shared her experience with Finding our People
- New KCS v6 Aligned tool — Yext Answers
- New KCS v6 Aligned service — pro accessio
- Executive Summit 2022: Cultivating Trust Through Leadership
- Digital Badge launch for KCS certifications
- pro accessio
Public Event Recordings and Recaps
(Consortium Members generously share much of our intellectual property, under Creative Commons License, in the Consortium Digital Library.)
Member-Only Event Recordings and Resources
(Links in this section are accessible to Consortium Members via login. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a Member and need access.)
- Ongoing monthly gatherings for our Communities of Practice for Salesforce and ServiceNow
- Consortium Member Open Space
- KCS in Action: PTC’s Approach to Knowledge Domain Analysis
- Annual Executive Summit, March 29-31
- LOTS of action in our Consortium Member Slack
- Fun Member Intro videos (complete with bloopers, if you watch to the end)
- New #wordle channel (of course)
- Invaluable wisdom shared across topics that include Coaching, KCS Adoption, Intelligent Swarming, metrics, and more.
Behind The Scenes
- Tons of work going into exciting announcements for Intelligent Swarming. Tune in April 14 to learn more!
- New event registration – we started using a new tool to improve control for both Staff and registrants. (Part of some major website changes in progress for later this year. Stay tuned!)
- Case Studies moved to our digital library – a fantastic new case study is in the works and will be posted there soon!