Members of the Consortium for Service Innovation are real-world innovators who bridge the gap between research and implementation.
Consortium members advance the state-of-the-art in customer service practices through a process of collective thinking and collective experience. The Consortium’s work integrates academic research and emerging business trends with members’ operational perspectives to develop innovative strategies, models, and standards that enrich customer support experiences.
“We do groundbreaking work with the Consortium that produces dramatic operational efficiencies. Implementing just one or two high impact ideas makes membership a great value.”-Tom Brennan, Global Customer Service Transformation, ServiceNow
Benefits of Membership
As a member of the Consortium, you can help influence the direction of support services, be on top of emerging trends, become an early adopter of the latest thinking, and benefit from professional growth through a wide range of opportunities.
- Participate in interactive forums focused on specific challenges or issues.
- Network with a leading peer group to share knowledge and experiences.
- Improve operational processes and enhance customer services in your own organization by implementing emerging best practices developed through the collective thinking and experience of the members.
- Build credibility, enhance your career and gain visibility within your company as well as in the larger service community.
- Influence the direction of the customer service industry as a whole.
- Access the Consortium’s library and online resources for the latest thinking.
- Receive discounts on Consortium events and member services.
- Participate in establishing the criteria for KCS Verified Tools and the certification of KCS roles.
“The Consortium provides an opportunity to understand and capitalize on emerging trends. I have more confidence in some of the transformational things I’m trying because of conversations with Consortium members.”-Steve Young, VP Business Process & Technology, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise