The KCS Academy, in partnership with Members from the Consortium for Service Innovation, has developed a list of minimum functional criteria and a set of scenarios through which vendors demonstrate their tools’ ability to support the latest version of the KCS practices.
KCS v6 Verified Tools provide comprehensive functionality and the technology platform that enables all eight KCS practices.
- The KCS v6 Verified designation is for major releases of products which successfully complete the KCS v6 Verified process.
- List of KCS v6 Verified Tools
- Get KCS v6 Verified
KCS v6 Aligned Tools or Services enhance a specific KCS Practice or technique and compliment the KCS v6 Verified tools.
- The KCS v6 Aligned designation is for software/systems or services that complement and/or enable KCS best practices.
- List of KCS v6 Aligned Tools
- List of KCS v6 Aligned Services
- Get KCS v6 Aligned
KCS Aligned and Verified Webinar Series
Learn more about KCS Aligned and Verified tools in this series of webinars. Vendors present on KCS best practices, case studies and benefits realized, best practices for deploying KCS with specific tools, and new KCS-related functionality.