Member Summit 2020
September 22 - 7:30 pm - September 25 - 12:00 pm CDT$2,195.00 - $2,895.00
2020 Member Summit: convening Tuesday evening, September 22 at 7:30 pm, and adjourning Friday, September 25 at 12:00 noon. Information on COVID-19 impact here.
Join us in Austin, Texas at the 28th Annual Member Summit where we will discuss the ever-accelerating transformation services organizations face as customer engagement becomes the focus across the enterprise.
Future innovation in services will be about people. Come explore what that means for:
- Leveraging KCS content for digital automation
- The evolving function of Knowledge Domain Analysis
- Emerging trends in Intelligent Swarming
- Coaching as a culture driver
- A brand-new framework for measuring self-service success
As always we will have lots of time for networking and discussions on topics of interest to attendees, including a full day of Open Space.
Registration fee includes
- Tuesday: evening welcome/dessert reception
- Wednesday: breakfast, lunch, morning and afternoon breaks, and group dinner/band at Lamberts Downtown Barbecue
- Thursday: breakfast, lunch, and morning and afternoon breaks
- Friday: breakfast and morning break
Please note: Attendees are responsible to make and pay for their own hotel accommodations.
By car, the Austin Proper Hotel is located:
- 10 miles (20-30 minutes, depending on traffic) from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) – taxi or ride share highly recommended
- Map here
Austin Proper Hotel is offering a special rate of $299 (including the $20 urban resort fee) plus tax per night for King or Double Rooms. This rate is available through Tuesday, September 1 and will be based upon availability after that date. Please call the hotel directly at 512-628-1500 or 888-333-0546 and request the “Consortium for Service Innovation” rate. Please note that the hotel has a 48-hour cancellation policy and that the urban resort fee includes the following:
- High speed WiFi
- 2 bottles of water daily
- Unlimited local telephone calls
- 24-hour access to Wellness Center
- Use of hotel Electra bicycles
- Access to outdoor pool
- Yoga and Meditation classes (weekends only)
Please click here for details on the guest program, which includes the welcome/dessert reception on Tuesday evening, the group dinner on Wednesday evening, and the breakfast buffet on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday mornings. Dress is business casual.
- Registration can be transferred to another attendee up to the start of the Member Summit.
- Cancellations made on or before September 7th will be refunded minus a $175 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made between September 8th and September 14th will be refunded minus a $1000 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made after September 14th are non-refundable. You will be given a credit for the registration fee, less $1000, which can be used toward another Consortium event. The credit will be valid for one year.