We were grateful to finally gather again with Members in person towards the end of the year, marking a transition to a new blend of both in-person and virtual events that we will carry forward next year!
Throughout 2022, we hosted dozens of virtual events where Consortium Members and the wider community shared wisdom about KCS, Intelligent Swarming, and more. We released valuable new resources, digital certification badges, and new Intelligent Swarming training. We also had a lot of fun celebrating being together for 30 years, with some surprises along the way.
Read on for the latest community news, resources, and behind the scenes updates.
Also see updates from earlier this year
Q2 2022 Recap
New Intelligent Swarming Resources and Tons of Experience Shared by KCS Aligned Vendors
In October, as part of our 30 year milestone celebration, we launched a brand new website and updated logo! As we look to the next 30 years of exploring together, the Consortium was excited to announce a new look that reflects the modern thinking of the Members and the nature of their work.
In December, we gathered with Sponsor and Benefactor Members in Scottsdale, Arizona for the annual Leadership Committee meeting. It was beyond lovely to be together and this leadership team generated exciting plans for the coming year!
What an amazing and enjoyable time together. It was great to meet so many virtual friends in person and I’m extremely excited about the future topics we discussed!Scott Lerner, Akamai
Public Event Recordings & Recaps
Consortium Members generously share much of our intellectual property, under Creative Commons License, in the Consortium Digital Library.
- KCS In Action: KDA Panel
- Member Summit 2022 Recap
- KCS in Action: Alation’s KCS Journey
- Updates to the KCS v6 Adoption Guide
Check out this 5 minute highlight video of the new and improved KCS v6 Adoption & Transformation Guide!
I’ve now trained the new [Adoption Guide] model in three or four workshops…it drives SUCH an improvement in the conversations!David Kay, DB Kay & Associates
Member-Only Event Recordings & Resources
Links in this section are accessible to Consortium Members via login. If you are a Member and need access, please contact email@example.com.
- Ongoing monthly gatherings for our Communities of Practice for Salesforce and ServiceNow
- Consortium Conversation: A Field Guide for KCS Program Management
- Consortium Conversation: Localization & Machine Translation
- Consortium Conversation: Content Standard for Video
- Extended Member Web session: KCS in Small Teams
- Consortium Conversation: Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Overview
Behind the Scenes
We’re moving forward into a new mode of gathering in-person for key events PLUS hosting ongoing virtual events!
- Our events calendar is already stacked with Member-only and open-to-the-public virtual events (stay tuned for more already in the works).
- We are eagerly preparing to be together again for Member Summit 2023 in San Diego (March 28-30)!
- We are finalizing plans to return to in-person gatherings for Executive Summit in September 2023 and Leadership Committee Meeting next December 2023!
Member Summit 2023
Launch the next generation of knowledge sharing with forward-thinking practitioners and leaders.
March 28-30 in San Diego, CA