Social Networks, Communities, and Support
The Consortium has been working on the intersection of social media and support for the last few years. When integrated correctly into the service strategy, social can be a powerful knowledge-sharing tool. Members have developed the following three tenets of social and support. Future meetings will focus on the tactics involved in this approach.
- Monitor, Listen, and Learn
- Monitor trends of the “collective voice.”
- Identify and listen to the influencers.
- Let Social Support Social
- Nurture the health of the community and MVP programs.
- The community is about them… not you (or your company).
- Improve, Inform and Influence
- Continuous improvement of customer success and realized value.
- Predictive and proactive communications to customers.
- The Social Support Journey (pdf)
- Social Media: Engagement, Community, and Support (two minute video summary)
- Communities, Social Networks, and KCS (three minute video summary)